TALON TPMS SYSTEMS
RV SEMI TRUCK TPMS. The best tpms system
TALON 22, TALON X-TREME 38, TALON 6 BI-MODE
Great for Trucks, RVs & Industrial
These Tire Pressure Monitoring systems are designed for Trucks, RVs & Industrial/Mining applications, the system can monitor both tire pressures and temperatures along with their towed vehicle or trailer if needed, the system is also ideal for travel trailers, fifth wheels, enclosed and flatbed trailers. Large trucks and industrial equipment can also benefit from these totally wireless systems.
The NEW TALON 6 BI-MODE can handle either 4 or 6 wheels on its Bi-Mode display
- There is no need to add wiring and antennas like other systems.
- There are no troublesome baseline pressures to set that change when adding air.
- No preset pressure and temperature alarms, set your own as needed for your vehicle.
- There is no need to return dead sensors to the manufacturer like the old style systems
- No need to use awkward tools to install sensors
- Rated for - 40 C
- Option for T-Valve adapters
- Probably one of the easiest systems on the market for installation and operation.
- Comes withthe legendary HawksHeads factory warranty and Toll FREE Support
The system comes with a monitor that can handle up to 22 wheels up to 180 psi (TALON 22) and up to 38 wheels up to 180 psi (TALON X_TREME) if needed and the TALON 6 BI-MODE 6 max the sensors have replaceable batteries meaning the system will never become obsolete so long as the common generic CR1632 cell battery is available.
The TALON 22 and 38 systems offers a method of also dropping the towed vehicle or trailer and then picking it back up again when connected simply by the press of a button. The 22 and 38 wheel monitor scrolls automatically through each wheel measuring tire pressure and temperature whilst displaying information on the monitor. Alarms can be preset by the operator so visible and audible alarms can warn the driver of pending deflations, over pressures and high temperatures etc. The alarms and monitoring are sent wirelessly real time to the cab allowing the operator to monitor tires that are out of their vision and react accordingly . These systems have wheel sensors with extra power to reach monitor to sensor distances of up to 45-55 feet. Signal boosters for longer range are also available.
Because the TALON 22, X-TREME 38 and 6 BI-MODE systems monitors have their own rechargeable battery pack the monitor can be used as a handheld wireless tire pressure gauge when the operator walks around their vehicle and trailer to adjust the tire pressures. Sensor locks and a monitor hard wire cable, two monitor mounts are also included in the base systems at no extra cost.
Commercial Truck TPMS SEE WHAT THE DOT HAD TO SAY